PDA

View Full Version : Wet Hairy And Dark

kostas nianiopoulos
08-07-2010, 05:08 PM
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/7333/wethairyanddark.jpg

It looks hairy , but i took this image in the morning about 9 , its a little plant we have here with a lot hair on some times it makes some purple little flowers i dont know the name of it to tell u .
I have add , the drops by my self with a spray water .

crop , levels , saturation , and some black brush to give more dark mood , sharpen with the method of hi pass filter ( my favorite method i like to use )

canon 50d f9 , 1/250 , iso 250 , EF USM IS 100MM MACRO L .

thanks for watching .

Alfred Forns
08-07-2010, 05:52 PM
Like the experimentation Water drops look very good Which I could make out more of the rest of it .. maybe going tighter? Neat !!

kostas nianiopoulos
08-08-2010, 06:22 AM
Hi Al , this is one plant i would like to work a lot with it some time sound look like u could make a lot images of it , but right now i can't do it as it 's hang in the air to the rails of the balcony , i should change his place some time , to get more images from it ...

Dave Mills
08-08-2010, 10:37 AM
Hi Kostas, I like the fact you experiment with alot of different subjects. The water drops are well lit but the bright area on the bottom is pulling the eye in that direction. The more subtle colors on top are more pleasing.
This could probably be worked a number of ways...

kostas nianiopoulos
08-08-2010, 06:05 PM
yes the experiment David is a think i aways like to try and find out new things , if u dont experiment , u will never maybe find out new stuff , its my nature like this was i feel good to try and taste .

Dave Mills
08-09-2010, 10:23 AM
Keep tasting my friend...