PDA

View Full Version : Project feathers: great bustard (Otis tarda)

Juan Aragonés
08-07-2010, 12:37 PM
Hi all, I strongly apologize for my lack of participation in the past weeks but I have been traveling in Portugal and enjoying the family holidays. Today we are at home but tomorrow we will go to the east of Spain to spend our last week of holidays before the return to our jobs:D. I have been almost without access to internet and do not expect to have much access in the following week.

This image is from a couple of years ago and I think it was made with my old Nikon D2X and the AFS Nikkor 18-70 but I have no more data because I am posting this image from my laptop. As always, your comments, critics and suggestions are welcomed :)

Axel Hildebrandt
08-07-2010, 03:22 PM
Well seen and done. I like the backlit effect, composition and mood, thanks for sharing it!

Jim Fenton
08-07-2010, 04:06 PM
I like this a lot Juan....

Baklighting sets it off wonderfully and most would never even have seen this...or xcreated an image of it.

Jackie Schuknecht
08-07-2010, 04:20 PM
Love the lighting and the feather in caught in the grass. Quite lovely.

Fabs Forns
08-07-2010, 04:29 PM
Very well seen and clever to use the back light to highlight the feather. Excellent project image, and the time has come. Thanks for suggesting this interesting theme.

Nicki Gwynn Jones
08-07-2010, 04:58 PM
It has all been said - beautiful! :)

Juan Aragonés
09-02-2010, 01:29 AM
Hi all, I apologize for the delay in getting back to this thread. Thanks a lot for your input :)