PDA

View Full Version : Antelope Canyon

Craig Carreno
01-03-2008, 02:17 PM
Here is one from a few years ago, as such I don't remember all of the settings but I do know it was shot with Kodak EBX slide film. Lower Antelope Canyon.

David Kennedy
01-03-2008, 02:37 PM
Craig,
It's difficult to evaluate sharpness and some of the details of your image due to the compression involved to get to the small file size you uploaded (30kb). However, I would suggest that the red hues are overpowering and would benefit from some desaturation.

Also, the small triangular section at the top edge draws my attention away from the middle of the image, and I do wonder if a touch more foreground would have been helpful.

Cheers,
David

Rich Ikerd
01-03-2008, 05:43 PM
I like the tunnel view here, but the oversaturation really detracts from the image.

Maxis Gamez
01-03-2008, 06:51 PM
I think the composition could be a little off center but I understand the tunnel view. As Rich said the saturation is to the extreme. This is a place I want to visit this year!

Robert Amoruso
01-04-2008, 12:53 PM
I agree with Rich on the tunnel view of the image, I like that, but would have liked to see more of the path on the bottom in. The two bright spots are distracting.

Thanks for posting Craig.