PDA

View Full Version : Bar Harbor Maine !!!

Alfred Forns
07-31-2010, 11:59 AM
Perched on a second floor doing battle with crustaceans at the restaurant saw this neat looking sailboat on the harbor. Perched the G10 on the table for support and let it rip !! ... love that little camera !!

Comments welcome and much appreciated

VinceRossi
08-01-2010, 07:41 AM
Hi Al,
Never thought I would comment on one of your photos. The wire across the shot is very distracting ( but hard to get rid of). Sail on left could have been eliminated. I would have cropped out the cars and tilted light post down at the bottom,(Just above the angle lamp) make it more like a panorama. Like the colors and framing. Keep up the good work....you are getting better.:2eyes2::D:D Vince

Alfred Forns
08-01-2010, 11:00 AM
All adjustments would be great Rossi .... just takes a little time Do like the image enough that might just do it !!! ...btw the place is just like being in Disney !!!!

VinceRossi
08-01-2010, 06:54 PM
Yes I have been there and really loved it. Wish I can get back there soon.

Alfred Forns
08-01-2010, 09:07 PM
Vince I could not believe the place, felt like Disney :) Cute town with lots to see .. btw anyone going ... the whale tours are a must, they guarantee a whale or your money back and deliver.

VinceRossi
08-02-2010, 06:03 AM
Yes the whales are great and Cadillac Mountain is a cool thing to do. "On top of the world Ma!" For those who may remember the Cagney moving.

Alfred Forns
08-02-2010, 06:47 AM
..forgotten about that one Vince :)