PDA

View Full Version : Action Challenge

Harold Davis
07-31-2010, 09:18 AM
Well if Roman can through down the gloves for the landscape forum, I'm going to do the same for the Action, Acceleration and Exhilaration Forum. I know if all you bird photogs can catch birds in flight you certainly must have some other forms of action photography.

Drop by and check us out!! It's a fun forum, for sure!!

If you are going to bring birds or wildlife in there, it'd better be some strong action!!!! :)I'm talking like peregrine midair collision with it's prey or a couple of rams butting heads and dust flying!!!

Come on guys! Show us what you got!!!!!!!

Alfred Forns
07-31-2010, 01:12 PM
.... Harold a peregrine mid air collision with its prey would be most welcome in our place :) their ain't but forty two ways about it !!!!!!!

Has been a fun forum and lots of action, would love to see some of your action images. Heading out with Harold for some car action in a while !!!

Harshad Barve
07-31-2010, 10:16 PM
Interesting challenge , Thanks for keeping open to avian and wildlife images ,

Phuong Pham
08-06-2010, 04:13 PM
Long time lurker, first post here... I love your challenge Harold. I'm a nature photographer but sometimes shooting sports too. :)

http://www.naturaphoto.com/img/s8/v10/p189070924-4.jpg

Harold Davis
08-07-2010, 06:29 AM
oh wow!! that's a strong picture!! loving the light on this! join us in the Action, Acceleration and Exhilaration Forum!! and thanks for taking the challenge!!!!