PDA

View Full Version : Swan Chiascuro

Dave Mills
07-27-2010, 12:24 PM
Found this in my files from a few years ago which I thought lent itself to the topic.
Added a small bit of Nik Tonal Adj to pop it a bit.

denise ippolito
07-27-2010, 04:43 PM
Awesome reflection and lighting. I think the pano crop works well here. My laptop is a bit light so I can see some of the light areas in the BG that I might darken down (probably not visible on a regular monitor). Great work Dave and TFS.

Christopher Miller
07-27-2010, 07:56 PM
Very nice image, Dave. I love the symmetrical view, and the lighting and details look awesome. The drop hanging from the bill is a nice touch as well. I might add just a sliver more room on top. Well done.

Kerry Perkins
07-27-2010, 09:48 PM
Hi Dave, perfect image for the theme and thanks for posting it! Very nice reflection and lighting. Agree with thoughts regarding a tad more room on the top. I like the way the temperature of the light changes between the areas of direct sun and shade.

Hilary Hann
07-28-2010, 03:26 AM
I like this image a lot, agree with Christopher about a tiny bit more room at the top but really like the overall look of the image.

Nick Palmieri
07-28-2010, 06:55 AM
Wow Dave the contrasts are really cool, matching the theme perfectly. The reflection is awesome. I turned my laptop vertical which really puts this out of the box!

Paul Lagasi
07-28-2010, 11:22 PM
Nice Work on this image...colors, reflection, Well done

Jackie Schuknecht
07-29-2010, 10:03 AM
Side lighting and tonal effects has brought out the lighting well for the theme Dave.