Hi all
Thanks for looking and comments.

Asad
Shooting data: D300-NIKON18-105@18mm-ISO200-1/50SEC-f/16
http://a-maddah.persiangig.com/image/1abbj.jpg

Roman Kurywczak
07-27-2010, 09:18 AM
Hi Asad,
This has a very interesting look to it but I will ask you a few questions......were the whites totally blown or was that the effect you were going for? I do still kind of like this.....as the path leads us into the unknown....I would have preferred the entire tree on the right in....to balance the brightness more......if you can get any more detail in the whites.....this has some excellent potential.....as it stands now.....just a bit too bright.

Dave Mills
07-27-2010, 09:30 AM
Hi Asad, The image has a moody quality to it that is appealing. I also like the offset path taking the eye into the unknown. For my taste I migh tdarken the upper clouds a bit and see if it better frames the image and adds more interest to that area

A_Maddah
07-27-2010, 02:38 PM
Hi Asad,
This has a very interesting look to it but I will ask you a few questions......were the whites totally blown or was that the effect you were going for? I do still kind of like this.....as the path leads us into the unknown....I would have preferred the entire tree on the right in....to balance the brightness more......if you can get any more detail in the whites.....this has some excellent potential.....as it stands now.....just a bit too bright.
Hi Roman
Thanks for nice comments.yes ,I add effect to this image.I agree with you about more brightnesstree on the right.Roman. i like light center image
This path,you would move to the light

Asad
<table dir="ltr" width="94%"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Tahoma;">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

A_Maddah
07-27-2010, 02:56 PM
Hi Asad, The image has a moody quality to it that is appealing. I also like the offset path taking the eye into the unknown. For my taste I migh tdarken the upper clouds a bit and see if it better frames the image and adds more interest to that area
Hi DMils
Thanks for suggestions.I think darken the upper clouds a bit ,it could give a better impact to the viewer too.
With best wishes for you and your family

Asad