PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the edge of the Great Plains

Sandra K. Mathews-Benham
07-14-2010, 06:15 AM
I have only been into digital photography about three years, and like some, it was a huge leap of faith to move away from film. Like everyone I have met, I will never go back.

I love taking shots of loons and eagles (and anything else I find interesting/artisitic) in the Northwoods. I also enjoy shooting local birds, landscapes, and flowers.

Thanks to my husband's gift, I now have the best system I've ever owned: 7D with a 100-400mm, and a 100mm macro.

Looking forward to learning more.

Sandra K

Harold Davis
07-14-2010, 05:42 PM
sandra, welcome to bpn!!! looks like you have a great setup! our eager to learn forum is a great place to get started. al, lance and dave are awesome mods and will definitely point you in the right direction.

enjoy and i'm looking forward to seeing your work!!

Fabs Forns
07-15-2010, 02:02 PM
Good taste in birds :)
Big welcome to BPN, hope to see your work soon.

Daniel Cadieux
07-16-2010, 06:45 AM
Welcome to BPn Sandra! I'm sure you'll feel right at home here in the company of people with the same interests....:)

Sandra K. Mathews-Benham
07-16-2010, 09:28 AM
There are just so many amazing photographers here, but I'll try to submit something for comment/suggestions. Like I said, I'm really new. I will poke around to understand the submission guidelines/requirements, and where to post!

Thanks for the warm welcome. My husband's been a member for some time.

Sandra