PDA

View Full Version : Reflections @ Courthouse Towers

Roman Kurywczak
03-05-2008, 07:07 PM
OK..........I can only only dream that I had roberts MINWR clouds for this shot (for over 40 attempts) so I minimizd the sky! Carried 10 gallons of water, placed rocks, (yes Robert.....I'm not above this)..........and still..........not my dream! All apologies to Tom Till and Brett........I don't live there and have pushed the envolope of trying...........digital Rebel .... I'll post the specs later when I find them.
comments welcomed and appreciated,
Roman

Small Group Photo Tours
www.roaminwithroman.com (http://www.roaminwithroman.com)

Robert Amoruso
03-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Ha! That's funny Roman.

The composition is very well thought out here. The rocks in the water don't intersect with the reflections. I can see why you minimized the sky but I think it would be OK to include a bit more at top. About as much as what is below the tall spires in the reflection at the bottom. Nice light direction showing the details in the rocks and the colors look great.

David Kennedy
03-06-2008, 05:48 PM
Roman,
Questions about water conservation aside, I do enjoy your images with self-made reflection pools! I would agree with Robert that a touch more sky would not hurt (and would be easy to add in post).

Bret Edge
03-07-2008, 01:44 PM
No apologies necessary, Roman! I like the composition with the exception of the too tight crop at top and on the right. Way to be adaptive to the environment.