PDA

View Full Version : Text as link

Jerry van Dijk
07-13-2010, 05:36 AM
Most people on the forum provide links to their website or BPN albums in the form of "clickable text" (e.g. when you click the words "My BPN album", you will be forwarded there).
How can you make a text "clickable", linking it to a website or album? Currently, I just provide a separate link next to the text (see my signatur). I'm a bit of a dummie when it comes to the whole web business, but it would be nice if it didn't show in my signature :p!

Daniel Cadieux
07-13-2010, 07:04 AM
Hi Jerry,

First you will need to copy the website's address. Then when you edit your signature you will need to highlight the text you want to have a link to (e.g. highlight "My BPN gallery"). Once highlighted, select the icon for inserting a link (logo of the earth with a chainlink). Then paste the previously copied address into the blank box that has popped up. Click "OK", then Save signature. It should be good, but I like to do a quick check to see if it works before moving on...you know, just in case:).

Jerry van Dijk
07-13-2010, 11:38 AM
Hi Daniel, thanks a lot for explaining! As you can see, it worked! It's that simple, huh :o!