PDA

View Full Version : What's the tie in to Facebook???

Meesh Fink
07-08-2010, 04:46 PM
I would like to know how the forum & our posts and photos are connected to Facebook. Is this new with the site update or was it like this before? Just saw a short blurb about in a post about the update & wanted clarification.

I am probably alone in this, but I do not like FB.

Thanks,
Meesh

Norm Dulak
07-09-2010, 04:24 PM
I am probably alone in this, but I do not like FB.

Thanks,
Meesh

Meesh:

I agree. We have become a nation in which our youth are attracted to one fad after another, and they all tend to run over the same cliffs. Now, there seems to be a frenzied interest in things like FB.

But unless some interest develops in integral calculus, differential equations, or other adult things, I'm afraid we will continue to fall behind countries that take a more serious approach to life.

Norm

Danny J Brown
07-09-2010, 06:45 PM
Meesh -- I can assure you that you are not the only person who doesn't like Facebook.

Danny Brown

James Shadle
07-13-2010, 12:36 AM
To some Facebook is the Devil, to quote Chris Ober. To others it is a way to stay in touch with family and friends.
The interface allows you to post a link on Facebook to your BPN Thread or Post.

Chris Ober
07-14-2010, 07:35 AM
I freely admit I loathe the thing but I don't recall calling it the Devil. It does have a nice ring to it in a Waterboy sort of way. Mama always says, "Facebook is the devil!" :) :)

To some Facebook is the Devil, to quote Chris Ober. To others it is a way to stay in touch with family and friends.
The interface allows you to post a link on Facebook to your BPN Thread or Post.