PDA

View Full Version : Flying Avocet

Indranil Sircar
07-03-2010, 06:21 PM
Now I can't stop fracting! Last night I worked on few and this one I liked the most... applied Fractalius shaggy and also used Topaz Simplify. Used layer masks and painted with different shades of black to create the effect. Hope you like it...

denise ippolito
07-03-2010, 06:42 PM
I love it! I think it's official you are frac-addicted;) I love the lines and the colors of the BG. The nice details of the Avocet really add to this image.

Indranil Sircar
07-03-2010, 06:44 PM
I love it! I think it's official you are frac-addicted;) I love the lines and the colors of the BG. The nice details of the Avocet really add to this image.

Thank you Denise. I will add it to my title:D

Cheryl Slechta
07-03-2010, 07:18 PM
Indranil, I'm loving your fract work:) For me, I'd like to see the dark spot above the avocet a little smaller to blend in more with the other ones. I love the way the bg came out.

Cindy Cone
07-03-2010, 08:54 PM
Beatiful fract work, Indranil. Nice color, light and details on the avocet, and the background is lovely. I might take just a sliver off the top.

Kerry Perkins
07-04-2010, 12:08 AM
Definitely another frac-head in the group! This is very nice Indranil, I like the details you have masked back into the bird. To my eye the bg is just a bit distracting, maybe just a bit of blur or something to give the bird a little more separation?

Paul Lagasi
07-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Wow..frac-tastic, I really like the open bill on this bird, lovely colors..well done

Jackie Schuknecht
07-05-2010, 08:20 PM
Like it Indranil, find my eye going to the black spot as well in the BG.