PDA

View Full Version : Creature1

WIlliam Maroldo
07-01-2010, 12:36 AM
I'm not sure what kind of creature this is. I was looking at some photos I took a few weeks ago, and this photo sort of stood out! I don't remember actually taking the picture, which seems odd... you'd think I might have noticed something rather peculiar at the time. Oh well. comments and critique welcomed ~Bill

Kerry Perkins
07-01-2010, 12:55 AM
Bill, that is an odd creature and I hope you got other views! Almost seems crab-like with all those legs and things... Very cool flip work and great addition to the impossible creature menagerie! Love the colors and bg.

Lance Peters
07-01-2010, 01:38 AM
Hi Bill - some sort of water spider - like it a lot - great mouth.
Nice work :)

Julie Kenward
07-01-2010, 07:30 AM
Bill, I do believe that the bird you flipped is flipping you the bird!!! :D;):D Now how's that for irony?

Awesome image. It's so creative and every piece seems to fit seemlessly together. Wonderful pp work!

Cindy Cone
07-01-2010, 07:45 AM
This is a great flip, Bill. I like the expression on the creature, and the flipping feet are wonderful. Nice job.

Paul Lagasi
07-01-2010, 09:25 AM
Bill, I may never go into the swamps again....this guy is really creepy, love the teeth...well done

Patti Edens
07-01-2010, 09:35 AM
Bill, This is a wonderful flip! It looks so believable. You did a great job on choice of a starting image and in executing the pp! I love it.

Mark Fuge
07-01-2010, 09:41 AM
I saw that critter at Merritt Island NWR this past year, but it scared my wife :eek: and she wouldn't let me stop for a shot. Glad you got it! Later that day we saw a flock of them fly over, in case your looking for more views! Might have to go by myself, next time, to catch a shot of it. ;)

denise ippolito
07-01-2010, 11:39 AM
Bill, Fantastic flip! I like how you chose the perfect place to divide then flip. The bird or whatever it is is flipping you back:)Bg color and details are very nice.

Jackie Schuknecht
07-01-2010, 05:24 PM
I looks like the bird has a giant brain Bill. The legs and the nails touching the face are great!

Cheryl Slechta
07-03-2010, 01:07 PM
Bill, an awesome flip - that's one scary swamp-crab thing:)

WIlliam Maroldo
07-04-2010, 11:29 AM
Appreciate the comments! I thought I might mention this was derived from a Great Blue Heron image, and the "mouth" was modified with the PS liquify filter. regards~Bill