PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Scotland!

zanmilligan
06-29-2010, 09:13 AM
Hiya,

I've just joined up, and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a marine biologist by trade, and a keen SCUBA diver and wildlife photographer. I'm particularly interested in shooting the marine wildlife around Scotland, whether above or below the surface of the sea, whether it's mammals, fish or birdlife. I've been photographing wildlife for about the last 4-5 years or so and I think I'm finally starting to make a bit of progress with it, but would really like to keep pushing myself and hopefully learn a thing or two from the people in here :)

See you in the forums!
Zan

Steve Kaluski
06-29-2010, 11:47 AM
A warm welcome Zan to the Forum.

I take my hat off to you in those chilly and murky waters. Look forward to seeing your images soon, any question just ask.

All the best
Steve

Harold Davis
06-29-2010, 04:48 PM
zan, big welcome to BPN!!! good to have you here and looking forward to seeing your images from across the big pond!!

zanmilligan
06-30-2010, 03:23 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Julie Kenward
06-30-2010, 07:33 AM
Good to have you here, Zan! Looking forward to your images. Be sure to ask lots of questions and give us as much info as you can about each one you post...you'll learn quicker and get some great tips that way!

zanmilligan
06-30-2010, 07:36 AM
Cheers! I will do :)
Is there a gallery feature on here or do you just post in the critiques threads? I've got one photo in the 'keen to learn' forum, but I couldn't see anywhere else to upload to...