PDA

View Full Version : Perito Moreno Glacier HDR

Jackie Schuknecht
06-22-2010, 07:35 PM
Tried doing a fake HDR look using Lucis Art SE. Darken/lighten center. Small crop from the bottom.
Comments Appreciated.

denise ippolito
06-23-2010, 06:19 AM
Jackie, I love the scratchy sky and the depth that the processing adds to the side of the glacier. The colors are cool and different. I think the composition broken into 1/3rds is nice but my eye keeps wanting the glacier lower in the frame. If it were mine I might take some off the bottom. Lets see what others say.:) Someday I'm buying that Lucis Art -it is fantastic!!!

Kerry Perkins
06-23-2010, 10:47 AM
I love these colors and textures! Great detail and the sky is super. I do agree with Denise about the cropping from the bottom, that was my first impression as far as suggestions. I feel it could benefit from cropping about half of the water, about where it starts to get darker. I think this would give the eye an even greater sense of moving up to the sky. Nice one!

Jackie Schuknecht
06-23-2010, 11:32 AM
Here it is cropped. Any better?

Kerry Perkins
06-23-2010, 01:36 PM
I think it is Jackie. Nice!

denise ippolito
06-23-2010, 03:24 PM
Jackie, I like it too.:)

Paul Lagasi
06-23-2010, 05:57 PM
I think it looks pretty cool....no pun intended. I like what you done...Jackie did you survive the earthquake...The control room where I work is suspended and it shook, I ran..;)