PDA

View Full Version : Reeds Abstract

Lance Peters
06-22-2010, 06:09 AM
Inspired by Fabs - Ive been playing with the multiple exposure in camera.

4 exposures - Auto Gain on!

Comments welcome.

denise ippolito
06-22-2010, 06:55 AM
Lance, I love the 3D effect to this and the autumnal color palette adds a lot of interest. Well done.

I'm thinking of picking up a used Nikon:eek:just so I can do these in-camera multiple blurs. Any thoughts on a cheap model and which ones have this capability? I know nothing about Nikon or it's product line.

Steve Adkins
06-22-2010, 07:17 AM
Lance, Nice combo of shap details and OOF blur. My eyes, comfortibly, wander all around this image. Great job!

Lance Peters
06-22-2010, 07:20 AM
Lance, I love the 3D effect to this and the autumnal color palette adds a lot of interest. Well done.

I'm thinking of picking up a used Nikon:eek:just so I can do these in-camera multiple blurs. Any thoughts on a cheap model and which ones have this capability? I know nothing about Nikon or it's product line.

Hi denise - many of the Nikons have the capability - D300 - D700 - D200 - D80 - D3 -D3S - plus others also just cant remember which ones.
Is a nice feature.
Thanks for the kind words :)

Paul Lagasi
06-22-2010, 05:39 PM
Did I hear correctly?...Denise is buying a Nikon :eek:...ok getting back to the earth.....Lance I haven't done many or seen many blurs I like or understand....this one is pretty cool though, like the colors and wavy action....well done

sandy richards
06-22-2010, 07:08 PM
Lance, really cool effect here !
Love the colors and sense of motion.

Kerry Perkins
06-23-2010, 10:24 AM
Well, it is an interesting effect... I guess I'm going to have to warm up to these types of blurs! They just seem too busy to me when the foliage is clearly discernible. Need more "blur appreciation" classes! ;)

Lance Peters
06-23-2010, 10:13 PM
Well, it is an interesting effect... I guess I'm going to have to warm up to these types of blurs! They just seem too busy to me when the foliage is clearly discernible. Need more "blur appreciation" classes! ;)

hI kerry - I wouldn't be too concerned - mostly personal taste with these - IMHO!!

Cheryl Slechta
06-26-2010, 02:37 PM
Lance, I like the depth you achieved and the colors are really nice:)