PDA

View Full Version : Big Mouth and Attitude As Well

Joe Senzatimore
06-21-2010, 01:06 PM
From this AM with Bill , Gen and met up with Denise as well. Always nice to meet the peolple from BPN. This little one seemed as if it already has an attitude. Cute as can be and seems tough as well. Rough road ahead for the next few weeks.:( Gotta wish it luck.:):):)
400ISO f8 at 1/2000th

Fabs Forns
06-21-2010, 01:08 PM
He's waving hello to you, well trained chick :)
I'd sharpen the eye a bit more, difficult to get sharp eyes in these moving torpedoes. EXP right on.
I'd add room at the left if you have to give the shadow some room to breathe.
Glad you had a good time!

Axel Hildebrandt
06-21-2010, 01:19 PM
Cute pose and good angle. I agree with Fabs and would lighten the shadow and eye a bit. I would also selectively sharpen the head and maybe remove the thing in the foreground partially covering the bird's left leg.

Jan Wegener
06-21-2010, 01:32 PM
very cute pose. I agrre with Axel's and Fab's suggestions.
I can see some clone marks in the sand and schadow already.So I would also get rid of that thing in front of the right foot.

Stu Bowie
06-21-2010, 01:46 PM
Joe, just love those little wings. They can probably flap overtime, and the little guy wont move an inch. I agree on sharpening the head a little more.

denise ippolito
06-21-2010, 02:35 PM
Joe, Cute wingflap-you got it just at the right time. I like the tongue sticking out and I have the same shot! Good suggestions above. It was great to see you there and to have some time to shoot together. Looking forward to more good times.:)

Phil Ertel
06-21-2010, 03:42 PM
Hi Joe,

Cute little and I love the attitude it seems to be displaying!

Good comments above. I hadn't thought of giving the shadow more room but it does seem appealing.

Thanks for sharing.