Exposure: 0.001 sec (1/2000)
Aperture: f/6.3
Focal Length: 700 mm
ISO Speed: 640
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: No Flash

Axel Hildebrandt
06-19-2010, 07:09 AM
I like the wing position and nesting material in this one. This bird has some preening to do. :)

I fixed the link since the forum software didn't create a thumbnail. I've done this a couple of times, it seems that the file name changed from XL to L at the end when I followed the link. You can also upload to the BPN server to avoid this problem. Let me know if you have questions.

denise ippolito
06-19-2010, 09:58 AM
Troy, I like the pose and the nesting material is a nice touch. The neck and tail seem a bit dark and I wish for more eye contact-still better than any Cormorant flight shot I have:)

Troy Lim
06-19-2010, 04:22 PM
I like the wing position and nesting material in this one. This bird has some preening to do. :)

I fixed the link since the forum software didn't create a thumbnail. I've done this a couple of times, it seems that the file name changed from XL to L at the end when I followed the link. You can also upload to the BPN server to avoid this problem. Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks Axel. I think the issue is the xl size that I chose, even though I uploaded 800 pixel shot, I copied the XL link thinking that will give it the full 800 and they will scale down accordingly.

Will do the L next time.

Troy Lim
06-19-2010, 04:23 PM
Troy, I like the pose and the nesting material is a nice touch. The neck and tail seem a bit dark and I wish for more eye contact-still better than any Cormorant flight shot I have:)

Denise,
Agree, the exposure could have been better. :)