PDA

View Full Version : PBR: How to get rid of your Rider

Fabs Forns
06-19-2010, 01:45 AM
We had lots of fun tonight at the Bucking Bulls in Ft. Myers. although the paramedics had to carry away three riders :(
Germain Arena, Estero.

Alfred Forns
06-19-2010, 01:55 AM
Fun it was but difficult seeing riders get hurt !!! One went into convulsions right after falling then passed out .. right in front of us !! Tough kids !!!

Axel Hildebrandt
06-19-2010, 07:24 AM
The bull is really good at his job. :) I hope the injured guys will recover soon.

Norm Dulak
06-19-2010, 09:35 AM
I'm not a PETA person, but I wince when I see animals used as a source of amusement. Sorry, but I love nature and have a genuine respect for all living things. Perhaps that stems from my formal education in molecular biology and biochemistry, when I learned to look in awe at the simple bacterium Escherichia coli and all higher critters.

But it is a good photograph.:)

Norm

Alfred Forns
06-19-2010, 10:16 AM
Norm these animals actually enjoy what they are doing and sure beats being turned into hamburger which is the other option !!!!!

If you spend time around them and see what goes on you might have a different opinion and understanding, sure take excellent care in all aspects !!! .. their other counterparts in bull fighting countries is a different matter altogether, don't agree but respect their customs !!

Harshad Barve
06-19-2010, 10:27 AM
Terrific action shot Fabs
TFS

Harold Davis
06-19-2010, 03:20 PM
that's a cool shot, fabs!!

hey norm, i'd bet those bulls fair a ton better than half the guys that walk off a football field on sundays!!

Norm Dulak
06-19-2010, 04:08 PM
Norm these animals actually enjoy what they are doing and sure beats being turned into hamburger which is the other option !!!!!

If you spend time around them and see what goes on you might have a different opinion and understanding, sure take excellent care in all aspects !!! .. their other counterparts in bull fighting countries is a different matter altogether, don't agree but respect their customs !!

Al:

I suspect that bull would be much happier lying under a shady tree with lots of grass to munch on, and an attractive cow nearby.:)

Norm

Alfred Forns
06-19-2010, 04:10 PM
...particularly the attractive cow part :) .. they never get to see cows !!!!

Norm Dulak
06-19-2010, 04:14 PM
...particularly the attractive cow part :) .. they never get to see cows !!!!

Bummer!

Julie Kenward
06-19-2010, 09:21 PM
Great action, Fabs! That reminds me of the good old days when I was a kid and my dad covered the rodeos for the newpapers in the Midwest. What fun they were!