View Full Version : Oil and eggs

William Malacarne
06-16-2010, 10:55 AM
Thia was found this morning......:(

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/06/16/louisiana.trampled.nests/index.html?hpt=T1

Bill

Jamie Strickland
06-16-2010, 12:15 PM
I was just reading this as well, pretty sad that some people are so inconsiderate of other life

Axel Hildebrandt
06-16-2010, 12:28 PM
Pretty sad state of affairs if you actually have to tell people not to step on eggs and chicks.

Alfred Forns
06-16-2010, 01:17 PM
We saw a jogger lifting the yellow rope around a skimmer colony and running through it :( He was working out and had to cut the corner !!!! ... tried calling his attention but was listening to music !!

Jamie Strickland
06-16-2010, 01:19 PM
good workout when your cutting corners like that, what a tool I would have wipped a rock :D

Don Hamilton Jr.
06-16-2010, 01:21 PM
Damm, is america this stupid??? We also need to start fining people for this, and start with each bird, and animal with oil on it. BP, needs to be responsible as well for this, and their dumber than dumb cleanup crews/contractors!!!
Don

Harold Davis
06-16-2010, 02:37 PM
Damm, is america this stupid???

don, it's called common sense. something that is sorely lacking these days. that's what happens when kids sit in front of the tv and computer all day long. they arent really learning anything that will positively benefit them in the long run. let me get off my soapbox before i really get upset.

the article is a shame and i think it's not going to get any better anytime soon. we'll be paying for this for a while.