PDA

View Full Version : Keith from Virginia

Keith McHugh
06-13-2010, 10:56 AM
Hello everyone,

I believe I accidentally posted this in the member's only sticky page. Oops, first posting and I am already messing it up. I'll try again here. Hope this is more "correct".

My name is Keith McHugh. I am 22 years old and I am from Roanoke, VA. I am a recent college grad looking to make it in the world. Photography, especially wildlife is a deep passion of mine and it is great to find a site that has so many professionals and avid amateurs congregated. I will be pursuing my Masters degree next semester in upstate NY. Currently I am an intern at a bird sanctuary in western Michigan, offering me many more opportunities to capture some bird photos. Personally, raptors are my passion, but if there is something alive, moving, or breathing I want it to do so within the frames of my lens.

Can't wait to pick everyone's brains and improve on my stuff. I am relatively new but feel I might have the potential to join the ranks of some of you soon. My photos are hosted at www.ktmphoto.com (http://www.ktmphoto.com/).

Thanks!
<!-- / message -->

Harold Davis
06-13-2010, 11:00 AM
big welcome to BPN, keith!! i've forwarded your name to alfred forns so he can change it. we use our real names here at bpn. makes it easier when we meet you in the field!!! good luck in the pursuit for your masters. anything to get ahead in these tough times. looking forward to your work. you picked the perfect place to start!!!!

Keith McHugh
06-13-2010, 11:09 AM
i've forwarded your name to alfred forns so he can change it. we use our real names here at bpn. makes it easier when we meet you in the field!!!

I appreciate it. I realized that I made that mistake as well earlier today and pm'd him immediately. I should hopefully have it changed soon. Thanks!

Lance Peters
06-13-2010, 07:31 PM
Welcome to bPN Keith - looking forward to seeing some of your images :)

Fabs Forns
06-14-2010, 12:24 AM
Lucky you to have that job. I love raptors too :)

Big welcome!