PDA

View Full Version : New Mixer Brushes in CS5

denise ippolito
06-11-2010, 06:38 AM
I played around w/ the new mixer brushes in CS5. I think they are awesome and just doing a few images yesterday I really got a feel for the tool. I think theses are a nice addition to CS5. You can choose all different brush tips that are realistic and create a brushed or painted look. Here I used a fan brush along w/ a few others to create some soft brush strokes on the flower.

Lorant Voros
06-11-2010, 09:42 AM
Pretty nice work, Denise. This tool seems to be very very interesting...especially in someones hands like you who actually can paint as well. Thans for sharing.

Lorant

denise ippolito
06-11-2010, 09:58 AM
Lorant, Thank you for your kind words. I think these brushes are really well thought out. You can re-load the brushes and control the amount of blending. It's a great idea, but does take some practice.:)

Paul Lagasi
06-11-2010, 07:13 PM
Nicely done...very painterly, it kind of reminds me of northern lights..

Dave Woeller
06-11-2010, 07:33 PM
Really cool effect Denise, I've read some pretty amazing things about CS5 and some of its new tools. If you don't mind my asking, do you use a tablet when working a tool like this? Once again beautiful colors and great composition. Your probably gonna force me to save up for one of your workshops :D

Lance Peters
06-11-2010, 07:44 PM
Love the painterly effect Denise - Way cool.

denise ippolito
06-11-2010, 09:16 PM
Really cool effect Denise, I've read some pretty amazing things about CS5 and some of its new tools. If you don't mind my asking, do you use a tablet when working a tool like this? Once again beautiful colors and great composition. Your probably gonna force me to save up for one of your workshops :D

Dave, I have a wacom tablet but I only used it to make my signature. I use a trackball:eek: and can't seem to get away from it. I even bought one for my laptop. Huge discount for you or your wife on any of my workshops.:)

Paul and Lance, Thank you for your kind words.

Jackie Schuknecht
06-12-2010, 07:43 AM
Very cool D, had a look at some of the new features on CS5 and they look pretty neat. Did a good job with control of the brush.

denise ippolito
06-12-2010, 08:03 AM
Thanks Jackie, I really like these new brushes and some of the other new features.

John Ippolito
06-12-2010, 01:01 PM
This is quite lovely! Elegant and simple, but lovely. Great eye.
Good on you for finding and exploring the new CS5 tools and making them work for you. If I was closer, I would definitely sign up for one of your workshops.

sandy richards
06-12-2010, 04:19 PM
wow, beautiful!
Looking forward to finding time to play with CS5 a lot more.
Beautiful colors, opacity, and textures.

Sandy r

denise ippolito
06-12-2010, 05:56 PM
John, Thank you very much. If I lived closer I would take one of your backcountry photo tours:)
Sandy, Thanks for the kind comments.:)