PDA

View Full Version : Assignment - Holga Photo

Lance Peters
06-07-2010, 04:23 AM
Hope this ones OK Denise - if not feel free to remove :)

Title pretty much sums it up.

Created in toy camera - A little OSX program.

Comments welcome - Promise the next one will be Nature.

Thanks
Lance

I do have a Holga and if I get time will scan some images.

denise ippolito
06-07-2010, 07:18 AM
Lance, This look is awesome. I guess that is what it is suppose to look like. One of the tutorials I read said that it is mostly B&W, but this seems more realistic. 20 lashes for the non-nature image and hope Captain Shadle doesn't see it:eek: But I am so glad you posted it -I think it will be very helpful to us all this week.:)

Lance Peters
06-07-2010, 07:26 AM
Lance, This look is awesome. I guess that is what it is suppose to look like. One of the tutorials I read said that it is mostly B&W, but this seems more realistic. 20 lashes for the non-nature image and hope Captain Shadle doesn't see it:eek: But I am so glad you posted it -I think it will be very helpful to us all this week.:)

Its Industrial Nature - LOL - as I mentioned do feel free to remove it - I do have others.
The great thing about HOLGA is the results were always unpredictable - Light leaks, soft focus, under exposure vignetting all Holga trademarks - as you can put any film in a Holga colour was always popular. I have one of the new fish eye Holga's and the exposure is very technical - Basically theer is no exposure control - No Apeture control - no shutter speed control - Just push the shutter button and hope for the best - very technical - lol.

denise ippolito
06-07-2010, 07:40 AM
Lance, I wouldn't dream of removing it. This example is exactly what we all need to help us through this week.:) I just hope you post more:)

Lance Peters
06-07-2010, 07:46 AM
Lance, I wouldn't dream of removing it. This example is exactly what we all need to help us through this week.:) I just hope you post more:)

I have one lined up for each day of the week - Sorry guys and Gals :)

Christopher Miller
06-07-2010, 08:17 PM
Very nice, Lance. Good inspiration for us all, even if it isn't a nature photo! :D

Jackie Schuknecht
06-09-2010, 09:54 AM
I can't believe that people actually used these cameras, really good, bad image Lance.:)