Dear all
Made this with 7D , 300/f4 at f4 , 1/250 , ISO 800 , HH
All C & C are most welcome and much appreciated
Harshad

Ken Watkins
05-30-2010, 03:35 AM
Harshad,

Nice Tiger looks quite young.

The obvious thing is to say you may have got a better image if you were a good 5-10 meters to the right. The OOF leaves are quite distracting, but I can understand your desire to include the tail, I must confess I might try a head and shoulders crop to see what it looks like.

Harshad Barve
05-30-2010, 03:51 AM
Harshad,

Nice Tiger looks quite young.

This is 3 1/2 year old male and in first mating season , Hopefully will post his cubs in dec 2010 :)

Hilary Hann
05-30-2010, 07:13 AM
Harshad, another handsome tiger, they just keep coming. Lovely pose and the eyes are great. Whilst the out of focus leaves are a shame they don't bother me much and I like the way the tail is clearly seen between them. Of course, as has been said quite a bit lately, this is the wild and we take what we can. In this case, the pose of the tiger is so strong that it carries the image.

Of course, I'd be ruthless and get rid of the leaves if it were my picture but I respect your desire for authenticity. ;)

Tom Graham
05-30-2010, 11:37 AM
Nice pose and stare of the tiger.
Know you won't clone the leaves but you could burn some to darken. Our eyes are drawn to the brightest object and/or those with high contrast.
Tom

Morkel Erasmus
05-30-2010, 02:09 PM
wonderful action and male here Bhai. agree with Tom on darkening the leaves, I would also consider a crop - crop from top to right below your name and frome left to right behind tip of tail...looking forward to his cubs!

Alfred Forns
05-30-2010, 06:29 PM
Hi Harshad You will end up documenting every tiger on Earth and hope you do !!!

Jus the mentioned grass to the left but one fine image that I would be proud to have !!!