PDA

View Full Version : Common Yellowthroat

Nicolas Frève
05-26-2010, 06:27 PM
http://www.pbase.com/nicolasfreve/image/124890886.jpg

<table width="450" align="center" border="1" cellpadding="1"><tbody><tr><td class="sb" colspan="2">Full EXIF Info</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Date/Time</td><td class="lid">21-May-2010 07:16:10</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Model</td><td class="lid">NIKON D3</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Flash Used</td><td class="lid">Yes
</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Focal Length</td><td class="lid">850 mm (VR 500mm & TC-17E II)
</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Exposure Time</td><td class="lid">1/1250 sec</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Aperture</td><td class="lid">f/9</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">ISO Equivalent</td><td class="lid">640</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Exposure Bias</td><td class="lid">-2/3</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">White Balance</td><td class="lid">Manual, 5560k
</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Metering Mode</td><td class="lid">matrix
</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Exposure Program</td><td class="lid">aperture priority
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Fabs Forns
05-26-2010, 06:43 PM
Very dramatic as presented, I like that you left the little green around the perch. Lots of detail in the bird, nice catchlight.
I would shy from having branches stick out of corners, they emphasize the shape of the frame.
TFS.

Ed Schneider
05-26-2010, 07:11 PM
Very nice. Sharpness and exposure spot on, though I don't care much for the leaf behind the head and dark BKGR... still wish it were mine though! TFS

Rene Quenneville
05-26-2010, 08:25 PM
Very nice picture Nicolas. Dramatic lighting! I like the light to shadow effect along with the eye contact.

Oscar Vazquez-Ortiz
05-26-2010, 08:39 PM
Very nice. That leaf behind the bird is a bit distracting.

Paul Randall
05-28-2010, 06:26 PM
I really like the dark BG and I don't think that leaf is too distracting. Not a fan of the squarish format though. A 3:2 ratio format might be more fitting. Nice work Nicolas:)