PDA

View Full Version : Golden-crowned Kinglet #2

Nicolas Frève
05-19-2010, 09:27 PM
http://www.pbase.com/nicolasfreve/image/124611218&exif=Y.jpg

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="1" width="450"><tbody><tr><td class="sb" colspan="2">Full EXIF Info</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Date/Time</td><td class="lid">13-May-2010 09:52:56</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Model</td><td class="lid">NIKON D3</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Focal Length</td><td class="lid">850 mm (VR 500mm & TC-17)
</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Exposure Time</td><td class="lid">1/1000 sec</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Aperture</td><td class="lid">f/9</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">ISO Equivalent</td><td class="lid">800</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Exposure Bias</td><td class="lid">-1/3</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">White Balance</td><td class="lid">Manual 5560k
</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Metering Mode</td><td class="lid">matrix
</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Exposure Program</td><td class="lid">aperture priority
</td></tr> </tbody></table>

Thanks for looking:)

Tony Whitehead
05-20-2010, 04:35 AM
Nice and shaper, lovely soft plumage textures and the colour is a great focal point. The soft OOF foliage makes a great frame. I might lighten the dark area on the left a little.

Katie Rupp
05-20-2010, 10:40 AM
Sweet bird; I like the slight head-tilt and the eye contact and especially how the vegetation makes a natural frame. Try adding a bit more light. Thanks for sharing.

Daniel Cadieux
05-21-2010, 10:31 AM
Cute little guy, and nice vantage point! Great view of the crest. Good evergreen perch, and nice BG. I find the shadow on the belly a bit strong though.