PDA

View Full Version : Robin

BenPonti
05-16-2010, 04:25 AM
Another friendly little chap. Does it work OK with the leaves all round him? I'm afraid I've misplaced the original image with shooting info. That's my next project - finding a program that will help me sort and tag photos!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v115/BenPonti/Robin-0908.jpg

Axel Hildebrandt
05-16-2010, 01:50 PM
Sharpness, eye contact and angle look good. The setting is a bit busy but I don't find it too distracting. I think there is a slight magenta cast.

BenPonti
05-17-2010, 10:51 AM
Thank you for your comments. Much appreciated. I've come across this magenta problem before and notice that it crops up a lot with other photographers. Is it likely to be a camera thing or a monitor problem. Whatever, is there a preset or action to avoid it when processing in photoshop?

Axel Hildebrandt
05-17-2010, 10:54 AM
Thank you for your comments. Much appreciated. I've come across this magenta problem before and notice that it crops up a lot with other photographers. Is it likely to be a camera thing or a monitor problem. Whatever, is there a preset or action to avoid it when processing in photoshop?

It used to be a problem with the 50D before Canon released the most recent firmware. I would try to reduce the magenta channel in your RAW converter.