PDA

View Full Version : Text addition after previewing post

Jerry van Dijk
05-13-2010, 02:40 PM
Does anyone know why I always get "ffice:office" atuomatically added to my text after previewing my post?
Does anyone have the same experience, and even better, have a solution to prevent it from happening (apart from not previewing my post)?
No big deal, I know it will happen and check to remove it, but it would be nice if it didn't.

Axel Hildebrandt
05-14-2010, 06:46 PM
I've never seen this. Do you use the standard font or do you paste text?

Rene A
05-15-2010, 05:03 PM
Ik zie niets

Jerry van Dijk
05-17-2010, 02:58 PM
Hi Alex, I type my text in standard font (like this message) and usually paste in standard tech info, to which I add the specifics of the photo.
I once saw the same thing in someone elses post, but that was just once.
I just previewed this response, but nothing appears now.

Axel Hildebrandt
05-17-2010, 07:25 PM
Hi Alex, I type my text in standard font (like this message) and usually paste in standard tech info, to which I add the specifics of the photo.
I once saw the same thing in someone elses post, but that was just once.
I just previewed this response, but nothing appears now.

Let's hope that it was only a temporary problem.

Jim Bridges
08-03-2010, 08:04 AM
I'm getting the same thing on my post but they are two to four of these:p at the end of the post sometimes

Jim Bridges
08-05-2010, 09:08 AM
I'm getting the same thing on my post but they are two to four of these:p at the end of the post sometimes

I'm finding that it is when I copy and paste out of word sometimes...guess I won't do that

Jerry van Dijk
10-15-2010, 04:25 AM
Hey Jim, I think you hit the nail on the head. The posts where I did not paste text don't have the problem. Funny....
I always paste my exif info from Word and change the numbers afterward. Now I know this is happening, I'll just remove the extra text before definitvely posting.