PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Landscape(Pano)

Joe Senzatimore
05-13-2010, 01:09 PM
We stayed an extra day to see some of the area. had a nice time at Saguaro National Park. A very rugged beauty to this landscape. Not to everyones taste , but I happen to find it very interesting.
This is a 5 image stitch done in CS3. The images were all hand held as I had no tripod to use. It was processed quickly so it probably could use some more work. Many images to go through , so all things in due time.

All images: 400 ISO f11 at 1/400th

Peter Coskun
05-13-2010, 10:49 PM
I love this place, I've only been there once but I cant wait to go back...you did a good job for a quick pano hand held...I might be tempted to take just a bit from the top

Sabyasachi Patra
05-14-2010, 05:33 AM
Hi Joe,
Seems to be a great place. You can post a bigger image (upto 1000 pixel on the longest side) so that we can appreciate the details better.

Was there any light fall off in the original image? I mean are the corners dark and the centre portion light in the original captures? I find the sky portion to have five white patches - I guess - corresponding to the 5 image stitch.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Dave Mills
05-14-2010, 09:27 AM
Hi Joe, Very nice light and a different view of the park than is normally seen. Good idea with the pano but agree on the variances of light and dark in the sky.
It's a nice overview but is lacking a center of interest. I might take out the foreground rock on the left...