PDA

View Full Version : Another Titmouse

Scott Schupbach
02-29-2008, 10:10 PM
This is my favorite one so far. I liked the perch and the clean background. Lighting seemed good also. Let me know what you think. Scott

Canon MarkllN
400/2.8 IS with 1.4 x
1/800 sec.
f/7.1
ISO 400

Trey Barron
02-29-2008, 11:02 PM
I like this one much better. The side looks a little hot but it looks good to me.

Alfred Forns
03-01-2008, 04:24 AM
Hi Scott Do agree its looking better Don't think you have "hot areas" but probably the overall density could be lowered a bit

What keeps the image form being even better is the pose With the bird position All appears in focus until you get to the tail just protruding from the perch There is nothing under your control to remedy Stopping down to the max would not do it When we see the entire bird the transition is smoother So here shooting from a lower angle would have helped Keep them coming !!!

Judd Patterson
03-01-2008, 04:50 PM
Wow, such an incredibly sharp image with some killer lighting. I wish that he/she would have held their tail a bit lower so you'd have more bird visible to the right of the perch, but that's a small issue. I love it Scott!

Cheryl Flory
03-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Gorgeous image!
What is the white line around the bill? especially below the bill?

Scott Schupbach
03-02-2008, 11:17 AM
Thank you all for commenting on this image.
Cheryl, I'm not sure if it is a reflection of light or what, but I went back and looked at the 4 or 5 different originals and they all show the same white line around the beak. It is not on the ones where the head is turned the oposite direction though.

Thanks,Scott