PDA

View Full Version : WorldWaders Posterous

Gyorgy Szimuly
05-07-2010, 02:33 AM
Hi Friends :),

I am to announce a new multi-contributed blog on shorebirds/waders. The idea is to bring shorebird related news, thoughts, useful informations, interesting observations or banding records, project results and research outcomes, even events together, from around the world, on a single website. We are at the phase to extend the list of future contributors on a voluntary basis to achieve our goals which is described in the first post. The blog is here. (http://worldwaders.posterous.com/)

We are looking for contributors who can post to the blog from any part of the world on a regular basis (no push mode!!!). Posting is completely up to the author no matter when it is done. More posts allowed on a single day. What we offer is a wide audience based on our continuously expanding network and increased public awareness for the conservation of shorebirds.

Please feel free to spread the word and pass this idea to any potential contributor you know. What we need, for enabling posting, is the e-mail address of a contributor to be added to contributor list.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Cheers, Szimi/WorldWaders

Cheryle Sytsma
05-11-2010, 03:45 PM
Hi Gyorgy...
do you want us to post to the world wader's site or to the
worldwaders posterous site?
And I think you want us to subscribe? to which site?
I must have a block, but I am a bit lost...sorry...

cheryle

Gyorgy Szimuly
05-11-2010, 04:15 PM
Actually if there is anything interesting about shorebirds you can post it by sending an e-mail to post@worldwaders.posterous.com. The subject of the e-mail will be the title of the article while the content of the e-mail will be the text of the article. :)

To be able to post anything to WorldWaders Posterous I have to add your e-mail address to the list of contributors. That is all. No registration needed.

Btw, the news under WorldWaders website and the WorldWaders Posterous site is the same. It is just linked :)

Hope it was clear.

Cheers, Szimi