PDA

View Full Version : Flower Cascade (copied to Macro/Flora)

Fabs Forns
05-04-2010, 02:40 PM
TAken on the side of I-95, going out of St. Augustine. There's a lot of wild flowers and we always visit the spot on the way home. On hindsight, I could have used ISO 400, but it had been cloudy and we needed the higher ISOWhich is not a problem with the 5d2.
Hope you guys like it.

Model: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
Lens (mm): 180
ISO: 800
Aperture: 5
Shutter: 1/4000

Harold Davis
05-04-2010, 03:25 PM
are you lost? this is ETL!:p

i love the composition. flowers flow nicely around the frame! for me, i would clone out the little white specks on the flowers....personal taste, you know. and i also would have liked all of the bud of the left frame edge to be included. your selection of aperture is per-fec-sheon!!:D

Jeff Cashdollar
05-04-2010, 06:38 PM
Fabs, beautiful colors wish for more DoF - IMO. Maybe a narrow aperture on a static subject would give another perspective, maybe not given the distance apart. Love your work, cool that you stop to see the flowers, all of nature is a gift - TFS.

Alfred Forns
05-04-2010, 08:46 PM
My favorite form that morning Love how you went after the larger bunch !! Will need to go after them again ... will have to remember, thorns, bugs, ants and other unpleasant creature cohabiting with the flowers :)

Oscar Zangroniz
05-05-2010, 05:27 AM
Beautiful BG to go along with beautiful colors.
Congrats

Bob Miller
05-05-2010, 02:03 PM
Hi Fabs...beautifully done...composition....dof.....even the little spot of green on the LHS...all work together to produce a masterpiece. TFS