PDA

View Full Version : Just squeezing in

Bill Foxworthy
04-30-2010, 07:23 PM
Baby GH Owl tipping the adult out. Taken around the same time as Troys below.
Canon MK IV, 400mm f/5.6L, No flash
1/320, f/10, ISO 3200, +1 EV, 7:32pm, sundown around 7:45 or so.
Lots of fun with this pair.

Troy Lim
04-30-2010, 10:47 PM
Bill,
I remember this well. ;)

Bill Foxworthy
05-01-2010, 06:04 AM
Troy,
It was lots of fun and terrific images. :)

Troy Lim
05-01-2010, 11:30 AM
Troy,
It was lots of fun and terrific images. :)

How are you liking the Mark IV?

Bill Foxworthy
05-01-2010, 03:32 PM
Troy, it is without a doubt the absolute best camera I have ever used. I have used it around a month and have had more in focus shots with it than ever with any other camera. It is absolutely scary when it comes to focus and delivers at least 80-90% +/_ of the time. I believe the ones that are not focused are probably my fault or possibly there are a few time the camera has let me down, but that was probably me too.
I am sure you are liking your Nikon about the same.
The only thing that would be better was if I had two of them. :D

Troy Lim
05-01-2010, 03:50 PM
Troy, it is without a doubt the absolute best camera I have ever used. I have used it around a month and have had more in focus shots with it than ever with any other camera. It is absolutely scary when it comes to focus and delivers at least 80-90% +/_ of the time. I believe the ones that are not focused are probably my fault or possibly there are a few time the camera has let me down, but that was probably me too.
I am sure you are liking your Nikon about the same.
The only thing that would be better was if I had two of them. :D

I am loving my D3s. ISO handling is amazing or should I say UNBELIEVABLE?
2 would be good too but I am ok with just one. Need to improve my skills, and think more before I shoot but of course that is hard sometimes with things happening in just seconds.