PDA

View Full Version : Rosie

Todd Frost
04-28-2010, 04:19 PM
This is the mother of the two little ones of my previous post. She was called Rosie, one of many Rosie's since the Roosevelt lodge was built (Tower-Roosevelt area of YNP). Not sure which of her previous cubs will fill her place as that has been the way "Rosie" has continued for so many years. Image made under poor light conditions. Left both ear tags in but could be removed easily.
D300, 80-400vr, @360, 1/160, f5.6, iso1600, AV +1/3 EC.
Thanks for looking, comments and critiques appreciated.
Todd

Stu Bowie
04-29-2010, 10:08 AM
Hey Todd, good eye contact from Rosie, and love the grass sticking out both sides of her mouth. As we can only see part of those trees, I would crop off to the line of the grass.

Alfred Forns
04-30-2010, 09:29 AM
Hi Todd Like the space given to show habitat and got lots of shadow detail in the dark fur, would just have like seeing her on the other side of the frame !!! Excellent image !!! ... you do great at those low shutter speeds !!!

Todd Frost
04-30-2010, 11:29 AM
Thanks guys. Al, I have plenty of room in the original to put her on the other side for a more conventional comp. Just liked the way she looked on this side with her stare. I will know doubt end up with both comps :D.
Todd

Harshad Barve
05-02-2010, 06:53 AM
beautiful image Todd , like tha space all around
TFS