PDA

View Full Version : Hi Rosl !

Manos Papadomanolakis
02-28-2008, 03:09 PM
Hi Rosl,I visited your website,very nice!
Do you know Claus Brandt from Fotocampus in Germany?

Rosl Roessner
02-29-2008, 01:03 PM
Hi Manos,
thanks for the visit and the nice comment!
Yes, I know Claus well as I took part at some of his workshops and we travelled to North England and Scotland for photographing puffins and gannets together.
He showed some of my images on his website too: http://www.fotocampus.de/album/topkunden/rosl-album-fotoworkshop-topkunden.html

Do you know him too?

Manos Papadomanolakis
02-29-2008, 03:09 PM
I will go to Hungary on 3-8 of May for birdphotography with Claus Brandt and Bence Mate!
Very nice your images on his website!

IvoZafirov
02-29-2008, 05:13 PM
Hi guys!
Manos, would you share more details about this photo workshop in Hungary? I am very much interested in bustards and looking for opportunity to photograph them.

Rosl Roessner
03-01-2008, 02:03 AM
Hi Manos & Ivo,
I wanted to go on that trip too, but then came my new 500mm lens and there is no money left at the moment.... I would really love to spend the days in Hungary with you..... But I love my lens to.... :-)
Ivo, the trip does not go to the mustards. Claus Brandt is going to visit the well known bird photographer Bénce Mate. He has built several hides and a famous hide, where you can photograph bathing birds on eye level. There is a tower too, where you can make images of birds in flight.

I am sure, that this will be a fantastic tour and I would love to share days with other crazy bird lovers.... But at the moment it is too expensive for me.

Manos Papadomanolakis
03-01-2008, 07:52 AM
http://www.fotocampus.de/EN/phototours/birdphotography-Hungary-2008/birdphotography-hungary-2008.php?cat=fotoreisen&subcat=
Hi Ivo,Visit his website to learn more informations!
Rosl I hope that this will be a fantastic tour and i hope that i will take some nice shots!

Marko Matesic
03-01-2008, 07:37 PM
I have money problem too :)) and still don`t have 500 mm :)...so maybe I will join you in few years or when you come to Croatia :)
I wish you many good photo opportunities ,nice light and many species :)
enjoy your trip !!
best wishes !

Manos Papadomanolakis
03-02-2008, 01:15 AM
Hi Marko!
Nice to see you here my friend,thanks for your wishes!!!

All the best

Rosl Roessner
03-03-2008, 03:18 AM
Hi Manos,
I am sure, that you will have lots of fun and good pictures!
Do you know the names of the other participants of the trip? May be I know some of them?
I whish I could come with you....

Gyorgy Szimuly
03-03-2008, 01:05 PM
Hungary is a great place to photograph while not an easy one :)
Szimi

Manos Papadomanolakis
03-03-2008, 01:32 PM
Hi Manos,
I am sure, that you will have lots of fun and good pictures!
Do you know the names of the other participants of the trip? May be I know some of them?
I whish I could come with you....
Hi Rosl,
Sorry but I don`t know the names of other participants!
Ι know that the minimun number of the participants must be five(now is five)