PDA

View Full Version : Angel wings

Gary Esman
04-12-2010, 05:12 PM
Ice is gone and the nice backgrounds are starting to come back! Taken Saturday morning at a local sanctuary. Thanks for looking and all comments appreciated!

50D, 500mm + 1.4 TC, ISO 640, 1/1600, f/8,

Gary.

Willem Verboom
04-12-2010, 05:33 PM
Nice shot of the swan with nice details in the wings. The only thing that I would do in this picture is make the head a little bite lighter.

Willem

Randy Stout
04-12-2010, 07:31 PM
Gary:

Lovely light quality, sharp, well exposed. The background goes well with the golden light.

Wish the light had been just a bit more over you left shoulder and that both wings were equally visible.

Willem: The head coloration comes from their feeding in the mud/much of that particular pond, and I would say its about what they really look like (I shoot at this same sanctuary)

Cheers

Randy

Gary Esman
04-12-2010, 07:53 PM
Nice shot of the swan with nice details in the wings. The only thing that I would do in this picture is make the head a little bite lighter.

Willem

Thanks Willem appreciate your time! Their heads are that color here. Maybe a little in the shadow though.

Gary Esman
04-12-2010, 08:07 PM
Gary:

Lovely light quality, sharp, well exposed. The background goes well with the golden light.

Wish the light had been just a bit more over you left shoulder and that both wings were equally visible.

Willem: The head coloration comes from their feeding in the mud/much of that particular pond, and I would say its about what they really look like (I shoot at this same sanctuary)

Cheers

Randy

Thanks Randy, First time anybody has admitted to shooting with me...oh it just the same sanctuary. make it a great day! :D

Willem Verboom
04-13-2010, 03:57 AM
Randy thanks for your input. I didn't no that.

Gary you welkom .

Willem