PDA

View Full Version : carry on for USA flights

Roy Priest
04-09-2010, 12:48 AM
Today in the Province newspaper.
"Travellers to the USA can once again board a plane with two pieces of hand luggage, Transport Canada announced Wednesday."

Paul Lagasi
04-09-2010, 09:54 PM
Thats great to hear...its wasn't a tough decision for me on my last trip, camera's on board, clothes in the hold but did manage to stuff a toothbrush, pair of socks, underwear, teeshirt in my camera bag, just in case...thanks Roy

Roy Priest
04-16-2010, 01:28 AM
Paul, I am heading back to Maui for a couple of weeks in June so this is good news. The last trip to Maui I didn't have any problems until I took a commuter flight to Molokai. Had the 500+1.7TC and camera on my lap. All the other lenses in my wife's purse:)

Steve Kaluski
04-16-2010, 03:28 PM
That is really good news Roy. I am coming in to Vancouver from the UK then to Alaska for Grizzlies then back to Vancouver island so I'm a happy bunny now.:D

Thanks

Roy Priest
04-19-2010, 02:05 AM
Steve, seems like you have a busy period coming up. I am a little jealous.:) I hope this ash cloud doesn't interfere. My father was supposed to go to England today (Sun) but had the flight cancelled.

That is really good news Roy. I am coming in to Vancouver from the UK then to Alaska for Grizzlies then back to Vancouver island so I'm a happy bunny now.:D

Thanks

Steve Kaluski
04-22-2010, 03:39 PM
Hi Roy, things back to normal, well, almost.:) I guess the next steps will be, 'who's picking the tab up':D

Thanks
Steve ;)