PDA

View Full Version : It Takes Me Back

Julie Kenward
04-05-2010, 08:23 PM
I was looking at one of the water reflection photographs I took this weekend and thought it might look cool with a "twirl". First, though, I gave it a wave, then a twirl, then cropped it and added a bi-color filter. Still not quite right, I opened up the liquify filter and puckered the center and moved some of the zigzags around a bit. Still not sure I'm finished but if I don't post it I'll keep working on it until I ruin it!

Sorry this is small but at the full size image the quality would have been around a 25. :eek::eek::eek: As it is, this is only about a 60. Man, does it look awesome in all it's glory, though! (Probably take a quart of ink to print this bad boy!)

I know...I'm showing my age again. I'll just admit that I was humming "Inagoddadavita" in my head while I played with this one. ;)

denise ippolito
04-05-2010, 09:41 PM
Jules, Your mind is on high gear! This looks like spinning zig-zags of liquid metals.:)

Michael Gerald-Yamasaki
04-05-2010, 09:56 PM
I know...I'm showing my age again. I'll just admit that I was humming "Inagoddadavita" in my head while I played with this one. ;)

:D I'm sure getting there was fun... made me smile.

Cheers,

-Michael-

Nicki Gwynn Jones
04-06-2010, 12:59 PM
Jules, you're making me dizzy!!! :D
Great textures and I love that star in the middle.
Best,
Nicki