PDA

View Full Version : Same Bull - Different Frame

Jason Vaclavek
02-26-2008, 11:28 PM
Same ride as my last bull riding photo.
As you can see this guy was bounced off on the wrong side of the bull. Coming off on the wrong side causes the bull rope to really cinch down on your hand and you end up with something similar to what you see here.

Judy Lynn Malloch
02-27-2008, 05:55 AM
Jason your pictures are incredible and so much so that I feel I have been there, Did this rider fall off the right side so as to not get badly hurt ??? This bull looks like one tough one to stay on and I am anxious to hear how it all turned out. I think I am getting hooked on your pictures Jason < smile > , Thanks for sharing.

Alfred Forns
02-27-2008, 07:27 AM
Judy probably he ..... Fubar !!!!!! Not a good thing !!!!! Would be interesting to see stats of bull riding injuries I know Jason got beat to a pulp with those things !!!!

Jim Poor
02-27-2008, 08:02 AM
Ouch! I never knew there was a right and wrong side to get tossed from.

Jason Vaclavek
02-28-2008, 02:14 AM
Jason your pictures are incredible and so much so that I feel I have been there, Did this rider fall off the right side so as to not get badly hurt ??? This bull looks like one tough one to stay on and I am anxious to hear how it all turned out. I think I am getting hooked on your pictures Jason < smile > , Thanks for sharing.
Actually this guy was hung up really bad. He was under the bull much longer than he was on top of it. He eventualy did get out and walked away, with one arm now longer than the other I'm sure.