PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic GH1 test

Steve Bein
04-03-2010, 02:59 PM
This was the GH1 with an adapter and a Canon 300 F4 attached. levels, vibrance and sharpened. Not much manipulation. It was a test to see how the adapted lens would work and it was a successful test.
The hairs are backlit. this is a crop of the whole image by about 50%.

Julie Kenward
04-03-2010, 07:43 PM
I'm freakin' out here because I just commented on this same image (plus a little magic added) in the OOTB forum! I had to do a double take! I like the colors in this one even more than the highly saturated ones in the OOTB version. I do think it might be a little oversharpened here but it could just be that the backlighting is making the little hairs seem razor sharp...not sure which. Beautiful colors in this and a lovely image overall. If this were mine I'd probably clone out the two flower buds at the bottom on each side to get a clean break to the frame - but that's just me. I'm a neat freak. :D

Markus Jais
04-05-2010, 01:12 PM
Beautiful colors. The red goes very well with the green BG. I agree with Jules, it looks a tiny bit oversharpened.

Markus

Steve Bein
04-18-2010, 08:30 PM
minimal sharpening, lots of hairs which looik like artifacts, but arent.
I might have a virus somewhere, since all my panasonic test shots disappeared. Can't prove my statement. I hope to find them somewhere.