PDA

View Full Version : Pine Cones

Jackie Schuknecht
04-03-2010, 08:47 AM
Thought I'd squeak a last one in. Pretty much the same settings as the last. Tried slowing down the blur even more. 1/8th second. Full frame. Won't be posting too much for a while, lots of things going on right now.

Nicki Gwynn Jones
04-03-2010, 11:20 AM
Hi Jackie,
I love the composition but might be tempted to take a sliver from the RHS. See what others think. Colours are lovely and I like how the wavy lines of the BG mirror those of the edges of the cones.
Take care of yourself and visit whenever you can :) we'll miss you :(
Best,
Nicki

denise ippolito
04-03-2010, 11:32 AM
Beautiful blur Jackie. I like the 3 cones and the textured BG. I mioght be tempted to move them slightly to the right in the frame if it were mine. Very nice and hope to see you posting soon.:)

Indranil Sircar
04-03-2010, 01:10 PM
Nice composition, Jackie. I love the bg texture.

Julie Kenward
04-03-2010, 07:32 PM
I love the texture in this one, Jackie. For me, I'd move them a bit to the right and take a small amount of both the top and the bottom.

Cheryl Slechta
04-03-2010, 09:35 PM
Jackie, I really like the texture and colors. The RHS is fine by me but would like to see a sliver off the bottom.
Hope you're back soon:)

Jackie Schuknecht
04-04-2010, 02:29 PM
I think you are right, better if they had been a bit more to the right and a touch off the bottom. I am spending the next 6-8 weeks force feeding my middle kittie Roxie who has a bacterial infection. Between working and feeding 6 -8 times per day, I won't have much time for anything else. I hope you will wish us well and that she will pull through. Thanks, Jackie.

denise ippolito
04-04-2010, 02:52 PM
We'll be thinking of Roxie and sending our thoughts and prayers.:)