PDA

View Full Version : iran- Lahijan

roovigital
04-01-2010, 02:05 AM
Hi

http://up.iranblog.com/2162/1270202912.jpg

Nikon D300 _ 16-85 @ 30mm- 1/50 at f/14- iso 320 ;)

Jerry van Dijk
04-01-2010, 03:45 AM
Hi roovigital, there's no image in your post....

roovigital
04-01-2010, 09:58 AM
Hi roovigital, there's no image in your post....
thanks jerry

There is a problem in upload center and I am trying to fix it

roovigital
04-01-2010, 10:16 AM
post was edited .....

Roman Kurywczak
04-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Hi Roovigital,
I like the slope and flow to the image but do feel that there were a few things you could have dome to possibly improve on this. Were you able to get in front of the trees? If yes than I would have preferred this with the river and sand bar as the base instead of the trees....if no, then I may have composed this with a little less sky.....as it isn't that interesting and given that to the base.....to possibly give an entire base of trees. There also appears to be a weird halo on the LH side near the tree or the image is a bit dark overall ...lightening the hillside and evening out the tones to match the area near the tree will bring this up a notch.....so definitely revisit this one in post processing. Looks like a beautiful place so I hope you get to visit it often!

roovigital
04-01-2010, 03:26 PM
Hi Roovigital,
I like the slope and flow to the image but do feel that there were a few things you could have dome to possibly improve on this. Were you able to get in front of the trees? If yes than I would have preferred this with the river and sand bar as the base instead of the trees....if no, then I may have composed this with a little less sky.....as it isn't that interesting and given that to the base.....to possibly give an entire base of trees. There also appears to be a weird halo on the LH side near the tree or the image is a bit dark overall ...lightening the hillside and evening out the tones to match the area near the tree will bring this up a notch.....so definitely revisit this one in post processing. Looks like a beautiful place so I hope you get to visit it often!
your comment is very usefull for me to improve the quality of this picture

in most of my pictures there is a weird halo exactly on the LH side and I dont know how can i solve this problem

and about my position I must say there was not no way to change the status beacuse i was near the deep crag

thanks alot for comment dear Roman

Dave Mills
04-02-2010, 08:18 AM
Roovigital, Good advice given by Roman. I might add the image does appear a bit oversaturated.

roovigital
04-02-2010, 12:02 PM
Roovigital, Good advice given by Roman. I might add the image does appear a bit oversaturated.
thanks Dave your right i think that i have to reduce saturation for best result

Robert Amoruso
04-02-2010, 01:09 PM
I would echo Dave's comment on the oversaturation.

THe halo is generally a function of your processing steps. Without knowing that and the program you used we would be shooting in the dark as to cause.