PDA

View Full Version : breezebroowser-output help

Mital Patel
03-29-2010, 10:32 PM
i was wondering how this to resolve.
first it was dpp then i just tried out Breezebrowser Pro 1.9.5.1 and found the output is not that perfect the software itself shows.

here is the comparison i am attaching.

when viewd in high quality at 50% the image in BreezeBrowser image shows what i shoot i think perfect what i expected. but when processed raw to jpg and open jpg in photoshop it shows at 50% something different un-expected.

can someone please guide me on how to achive the same as what we see on either DPP or BreezeBrowserPro ?

http://kevincreation.com/issues/bbpro-ps.jpg

Roger Clark
03-30-2010, 12:09 AM
Mital,

When you save as a jpeg, what jpeg quality settings are you using?

Roger

Mital Patel
03-30-2010, 12:14 AM
its 100% high quality. the issue is with colors too.

Roger Clark
03-30-2010, 08:23 AM
Mital,

Regarding color differences, are you running a calibrated monitor and/or calibration software? For example, adobe gamma? Is there a possibility that there are two sets of software running (e.g. like adobe gamma and calibration software)? Or perhaps two sets of software are fighting each other, like the video card driver and the monitor driver. -- Just some things to check.

Roger

Chris Brennan
03-31-2010, 07:59 AM
You might consider using Breeze Browser Pro to convert to tif, and then open the tif in Photoshop. Once there, you can save as jpeg. It seems that every conversion program processes jpegs differently. Processing to tif retains all the image data.

Charles Glatzer
03-31-2010, 08:21 AM
Are the RGB modes in each program set the same?

Chas