Canon EOS REBEL T1i
Canon 100mm f/2.8 Macro with 56mm of tubes
Av mode
1/20"
F2.8
ISO: 200
LR & CS3

Shade and LED flashlight.

This is a shot that was hard to decide how to crop because the entire shot is basically this random pattern. I chose this one because there is one of those "thingys" that is relatively isolated that I put close to the LR ROT's position and it includes equal amounts of the dark and light yellow.

denise ippolito
03-28-2010, 08:22 PM
Ken, These pattern type images are hard to crop. I think you did a great job. I might clean up the couple of clipped ones off the edges-but really nicely done. You might want to tone down the one white spot that is a tiny bit bright. The color is beautiful and dreamy.:)

Anita Bower
03-29-2010, 06:06 AM
I'm so glad you posted a Dandelion! I love macros of these flowers. Saw my first Dnadelion yesterday, but didn't have the energy to photograph it. I like all those little curved things sticking up out the the sea of yellow. I agree with Denise on a couple of improvements. :)

Ken Childs
03-29-2010, 10:17 AM
I'm so glad you posted a Dandelion! I love macros of these flowers. Saw my first Dnadelion yesterday, but didn't have the energy to photograph it. I like all those little curved things sticking up out the the sea of yellow. I agree with Denise on a couple of improvements. :)I have another I'll post today or tomorrow. :)

Mike Moats
03-30-2010, 07:05 PM
Hey Ken, I think this came out cool, very nice abstract look and love the color.