PDA

View Full Version : Shrike

abdulghani
03-19-2010, 02:57 PM
http://www.pbase.com/abdulghani/image/122797852/original.jpg

<table width="450" align="center" border="1" cellpadding="1"><tbody> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Make</td><td class="lid">Canon</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Model</td><td class="lid">Canon EOS-1D Mark III</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Flash Used</td><td class="lid">No</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Focal Length</td><td class="lid">560 mm</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Exposure Time</td><td class="lid">1/800 sec</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Aperture</td><td class="lid">f/9</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">ISO Equivalent</td><td class="lid">320</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Metering Mode</td><td class="lid"> (-1)</td></tr></tbody></table>
Cheers
rahil

Keith Carver
03-19-2010, 04:02 PM
Nice pose, eye contact, BG and detail. I'd like to see a little more room at the top. Moving the camera to the right would have placed the sun behind you, avoiding the head shadow, but then maybe the head angle wouldn't have worked - as it does here.

Paul Lagasi
03-19-2010, 08:46 PM
Nice image, I agree with Keith I like to see a bit more room at top and left, to remove bird from centre...but a good capture...TFS

Arthur Morris
03-19-2010, 10:22 PM
Killer BKGR. Good head angle and SH. Has anyone noticed that the toes are clipped? Too tight all around.

Dumay de Boulle
03-20-2010, 08:29 AM
Superb detail on a great BG. Would like to see the subject a little more to the right to give a little more space left and also a little bit more space all around!

zuhair salman
03-22-2010, 12:01 PM
Nice