03-17-2010, 10:35 AM
http://a-maddah.persiangig.com/image/9%20%20%202.jpg
D300-Sigma 150-500@150mm-f/8-ISO 200-1/640SEC
Hi all
Comments welcome and much appreciated

Asad

Bob Miller
03-17-2010, 11:50 PM
hello....interesting play of light. This image has the beginnings of a mysterious look but i would like to see more of a subject. The path of light down the middle should lead to something. Just my opinion!
I would also crop a little off the Left hand side...the bright spots there are a little too close to the edge and draw my eye out of the picture. Looking forward to more !

A_Maddah
03-18-2010, 03:33 AM
Hi Bob
Thanks for nice comment.This image was made in150mm.I can not go to back and there are not ingredient good fot comp.
I would like to see a little less space all around and I would emphatic on the light.
I agree with you .crop a little off the Left
With best wishes for you and your family

Asad

Dave Mills
03-18-2010, 11:26 AM
Hi Asad, Glad to see your experimenting with light and you picked an interesting subject.Agree with Bob about taking a small bit off the left. The lighting is warm and has interest playing off the seed heads. To add interest to the composition I might have wanted to see a more defined opening between the clumps. If this were mine I would get rid of the lit seed head and light on the ground on the far right...

Roman Kurywczak
03-18-2010, 05:21 PM
Hi Asad,
I agreed with the suggestions above and added some of my own. I eliminated the RH bright spot Dave recommended and also cleaned up a few on the LH side......just to focus the attention on the light shaft. I then cropped slightly left and bottom....putting the beam path almost on the ROT position. All minor and easy fixes to improve a strong comp with very dramatic light. Nicely done.

A_Maddah
03-19-2010, 01:12 AM
Hi Dave and Roman
Thanks for nice your comments.I aree with your suggestions.I try again rectify excess ingredient.
Roman your edit is better.
With best wishes for you and your family

Asad