Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/640
Av( Aperture Value ) 5.6
ISO Speed 250
Lens EF500mm f/4L IS USM
Focal Length 500.0mm
Flash Off
White Balance Mode Auto
AF Mode AI Servo AF
I captured this image just after dawn, I was using the car as a hide, boy it was cold out there - well it was for me - about -4 deg C, just as well I have a powerful heater in the car:)

All comments welcome

Steve Kaluski
03-08-2010, 12:02 PM
Hi Jonathan, like the pose (back view with the head turned) and the early morning light. Certainly has been cold;) If you are able to address the white 'hot spot' area at the back of the head that would help, plus is this a largish crop, as the focus on the eye seems a tad soft to me?

TFS
steve

Steve Maxson
03-08-2010, 02:21 PM
I like the upright pose of the hare looking out of the frame at something in its environment - leaving us to wonder what it sees. The vertical format and comp fit this pose well. I too would suggest toning down the whitish spot just right of the head and maybe the light ULC as well. :)

Alfred Forns
03-08-2010, 08:44 PM
Hi Jonathan

Agree on the hot spot and would darken all corners just a bit Tweaked the corners, adjusted contrasts on the rabbit and sharpened the eye I like it a lot !!!

Jonathan Ashton
03-09-2010, 08:15 AM
Hi Jonathan

Agree on the hot spot and would darken all corners just a bit Tweaked the corners, adjusted contrasts on the rabbit and sharpened the eye I like it a lot !!!

Al, thanks for taking the time to readjust - I like the results!!