Wings

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii109/mihailo_2008/Untitled_Panorama1x4.jpg

Pano 5 frames
350D, 17mm, iso 100, ss 1/30, f:8, ACR&PS

Thanks for looking!
All c&c welcome!

Dave Mills
02-27-2010, 09:51 PM
Hi Mihail,Beautiful light along with a nice silouette anchoring the left. I did a few things quickly to show you another way of presentation. First I added a small amount more black to the bottom. I felt it was a bit thin. Secondly I moved the bird over to the left since he wasn't that noticeable that far to the right and was a distance from the light. I cropped the top and right and added more to the left since the trees were so close to the edge. I didn't complete it but you get the idea...

Roman Kurywczak
02-28-2010, 10:28 AM
Hi Mihal,
I think Dave had given you some excellent suggestions but for me there are a few elements that don't quite work. While I like the tree framing the left and the additional space.....bottom and left. I don't fel the bird is strong enough of a foacal point to carry that much sky and the clouds while interesting aren't strong enough on the RH side either. Lastly, I'm torn on the curvature. I don't happen to mind it but others feel it is just unnatural. For me the strength of the image is in the trees and sun on the LH side. For me, concentrating there would have been preferable.

Robert Amoruso
03-02-2010, 09:16 AM
I would agree with Roman's suggestions and add that I would preferred to have the perspective (curvature of horizon and convergence if trees) corrected.

MIHAIL OBADA
03-03-2010, 05:41 PM
Dave, Roman, Robert, thank you very much for comments and pertinent suggestions!
I will try to reworked this image in the sense indicated by you.