PDA

View Full Version : dunescape with storm clouds,b&w #3

peter delaney
02-27-2010, 06:21 AM
this is my third image of 5 from the Dune scape series , cropped out sky with clouds and some from RHS ... did not apply romans LCE to this one...

Roman Kurywczak
02-27-2010, 09:22 AM
Hey Peter,
Other than adding back a sliver more sky (even if you have to burn it darker)....this one you PP'ed the best! I like the flow and lines of this very much too.....all the textures lead me nicely through the scene. Another winner for sure!
PS Glad you left off the LCE....looks just right.

Dave Mills
02-27-2010, 10:06 AM
Hi Peter, Great leading line and beautiful lighting. Agree with Roman about a sliver more sky and also wish the immediate foreground was sharp. Would have liked to have seen the camera specs posted.

Morkel Erasmus
03-02-2010, 12:03 AM
lovely lines, textures and depth Peter...I need to get to the Namib sometime soon!

Dan Wolin
03-02-2010, 09:56 AM
This is stunning - I love high contrast b&w images and this fits the bill. My only issue is with the oof foreground - it is a little distracting although cropping it out would cause a loss of the leading line into the rest of the image. nice!

Robert Amoruso
03-05-2010, 08:20 PM
The leading line of the dune makes this work perfectly. The B&W treatment just right. Good tonal depth and details. I would have liked to see the FG to BG in sharp focus.

In the color, which I still think rocks, I did not even notice the FG softness.

Dennis "Curly" Buchner
03-08-2010, 08:48 PM
Great black and white