PDA

View Full Version : street musician

Roy Priest
02-22-2010, 10:20 PM
Went downtown Vancouver to take in a little olympic atmosphere and found this gentleman entertaining the folks.

Harshad Barve
02-22-2010, 10:28 PM
Expressions on his face are priceless , Super image
TFS

Alfred Forns
02-23-2010, 09:06 AM
Love that image Roy !!! That is my type of photography !! .... after doing one just like it showing the surrounding area might have gone for a super tight or the face and guitar .... sensory overload !!!!

Roy Priest
02-23-2010, 04:41 PM
Expressions on his face are priceless , Super image
TFS

Thanks Harshad

Julie Kenward
02-23-2010, 07:50 PM
Cool image, Roy...tons of expression there! Have you thought about taking this in an HDR direction? It seems to be screaming that kind of treatment to me.

Roy Priest
02-23-2010, 08:17 PM
Love that image Roy !!! That is my type of photography !! .... after doing one just like it showing the surrounding area might have gone for a super tight or the face and guitar .... sensory overload !!!!

Alf, I actually uploaded the wrong image. :confused: I have a tighter crop and treated it a little differently.

Roy Priest
02-23-2010, 08:20 PM
Cool image, Roy...tons of expression there! Have you thought about taking this in an HDR direction? It seems to be screaming that kind of treatment to me.

Thanks Julie, I treated the other version, the one I didn't upload, with topaz filters and high pass. I had a suggestion to convert it to B&W so I may try both.

Judy Lynn Malloch
02-24-2010, 08:02 PM
Wonderful captured moment and the composition says it all. Well done and thanks for sharing Roy.